Sarkuwa School

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Greetings from Megh Raj Dhakal

Greetings friends of Sarkuwa,
I thank Mr. Pramod, Mrs. Donna & Mr. Tom for the managing of volunteer teachers in Sarkuwa. Your initiation towards Sarkuwa is appreciated and I am grateful to you & for your efforts. I also thank all those who have concern for Sarkuwa.
I am enjoying here with David & Zack receiving as teachers and friends. I am happy to receive them as a family member. All of our school family and my family are also happy. They are becoming close friends for me, my family, and our school.
Now Internet system is connected in my house and it is going to connect in our school also. Our newly constructed school building is going to be plastered by cement tomorrow. Due to the lack of classroom for grade 11 and 12 class we are not able to manage a separate computer lab. After about one month we will shift our class to new building and we will manage a computer lab.
Everything is good.
Cordially,
Megh Raj Dhakal

No comments: